Friday, January 28, 2011

Lets Get It Started


     This is my first Ever Blog! For the next Several weeks i will be documenting my Yoga Practice and Experiences. I have been doing Yoga on and off for about 5 years. In the last 18 months, i've taken my yoga practice to the next level. Started out doing basic yoga to get a feel for the postures and broad knowledge of yoga. Besides losing 20 lbs. in 6 months and feeling my muscles loosen up, i found a deeper meaning to life through my practice.  In February of 2010, I traveled to Thailand to Learn more about Thai Massage. I ended up studying Thai Massage In Chiang Mai, in the North of Thailand for over 8 weeks. While in Chiang Mai, i met a Yogi from New York City. His name is Vari Morales. This picture above is of him and i on my 35th Birthday in Thailand 3 months after we first met. His passion for Yoga and Spirit for Life made my journey to Thailand a journey indeed! I have to Give This Guy mad Props for Inspiring me to be where i am at with my Yoga Practice Today!!!
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment