Monday, January 31, 2011

Night before The Month of Love, Torture and Transformation Begins!

    
     When the sun rises tomorrow i will be starting my journey. A life testament of will.. 30 sessions of Bikram Yoga in 30 days. Getting really excited for the upcoming days. The transformation of body, mind and spirit will ensue. This is where im at rite now physically. I'm fighting off a cold. My weight is a little higher that i would like it to be at this point in my life (about 15 lbs. Mentally, i've never had a healthier outlook on life. Spiritually, i am in the right place as well. Charged and Open! Im excited to see the changes that happen along this journey. Each day after today, i will be documenting my experience. Thank you everyone for your support! Dana, lets keep each other inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment