Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 13 of my 30 day yoga challenge!


      6:30 practice last night and 10:00 a.m. practice today! Coming back strong! After a 2 day break, these last 2 days of practice have been so encouraging. I can already feel a difference in my body in 11 classes. Im going much deeper in my stretches. My concentration level is much Higher. I'm finding my inner peace in the most trying of positions by always going back to the breathe. 1 small victory at a time. This practice is changing me in so many positive ways! Excited to wake up at 7 tomorrow and hit my 8 a.m. class tomorrow and see how i can go even deeper in my Yoga Practice, on the mat and off the mat. Again, thank you all for the encouragement, especially Melanie! Hows it Going Dana!?

No comments:

Post a Comment