Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7 of Bikram Yoga! The Detox has begun!


     Day 7 started out a little rough. I had a hot stone massage class yesterday and i received about 2 hours of hot stone massage. It was nice and relaxing. I came home and rested the entire evening. I haven't slept that deep in weeks. I ended up sleeping in through my morning class and made a 6:30 class instead. Glad i did that. I felt really strong again and i even was 30 minutes early to the class. Being that this class was later in the day, the room was sweltering HOT and a ton of bodies in evening class to make it even more Humid! Loved It! I really feel the Detox coming on strong now. Tomorrow, i will only eat vegan for the rest of the 30 days. Im going to kick this detox into overdrive. My water intake has been at about 4 to 8 liters a day. I feel myself going deeper into postures faster than every before. I started doing Bikram in in December and i feel so amazing from all the positive changes! The thing i learned today was Quiet Inner Strength. Love and Light! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment