Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 19...Deep Detox!


     Missed a couple days of Blogging...Busy Busy Busy! Im still on track with my 30 day challenge. I need to make up 3 classes in 11 days! Im gonna make this happen! Todays class was the hottest yet! I loved it and i loathed it. I had a hard time finishing the class so i sat for the last 10 minutes of class. I was naseau's again form eating late on friday night and going to an 8 a.m. class this morning! Feeling the changes in my body. Its Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Knowing that you have 11 days in which to fit 3 extra sessions, what is your plan for accomplishing that? Perhaps looking at your schedule now and preselecting the days which you will do the extra sessions (and putting those on your calendar too) will help? Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea and i pre-scheduled for the classes as of today. Just hoping my physical and mental strength can keep up with the schedule! Thanks for the advice and support

    ReplyDelete