Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2 of Bikram....Feeling Strong!

     After getting over 10 inches of snow last night, i was snowed on for most of the day. Made to a 6:30 p.m. Bikram class in Troy! What an amazing class! The room was Especially HOT and HUMID. My practice felt strong today. When i felt my mind wandering, i deepened my breath and brought the focus back on the breath. I felt my body and mind taking more time to set up the poses. Although, i still have my usual weak points, i felt even stronger today! Staying hydrated and positive! The lesson i learned today is that pain heals pain like poison heals poison. Thank you Again Erica A for great class. Water, hot shower and sleep.

4 comments:

  1. you are inspiring me Michael! so glad we met! starting very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring myself sometimes might inspire others. Im glad i have that effect on you Tina :-) Everything in this life time happens for a reason, i truly believe it! Glad your part of my life! Om Shanti

    ReplyDelete