Monday, February 28, 2011

Missed my Mark!


     February 28th...I didnt go to a class once in 7 days due to a foot injury, busy schedule and my Grandfather was hospitalized on Thursday and still is in the Hospital. Also, i assisted in a Thai Massage Class this weekend which made it impossible to practice. Enough excuses! I do not look at this month as a failure but rather a strength in my practice. Although i didnt attend 30 classes in 30 days, i made it too 19 in 27. This month enriched my practice, made me stronger and helped me to deal with some intense issues in my life. This month was a good foundation for the months to come!
     New Goal starting March 1st. 24 Bikram classes in 28 days which always me 1 day off per week if i need it. Sending positive energy to my foot so that it will cooperate with my practice. With all these issues going on in the last week, i have felt less energy and my diet has reverted back to carb heavy. This reassures me that i need to stay strong in my practice and i will feel healthier with a regular practice. Blast off tomorrow at 8 a.m.!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to read this! I haven't practiced since last Thursday :( Tomorrow is a new month with new opportunities!! Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete